Charleston SC Maps
Find helpful Charleston SC Maps including maps to help you locate points of interest, public restrooms, public parking garages and restaurants.
The greater Charleston area is comprised of five regions: Mt Pleasant, West Ashley, North Charleston, The Islands, and Downtown Charleston.
- Mt. Pleasant - Mt. Pleasant is located just across the Arthur Ravenel Bridge and is home to Patriots Point and Boone Hall Plantation.
- West Ashley - This area is west of the Charleston Peninsula, across the Ashley River, and home to Drayton Hall and Middleton Place.
- North Charleston - North Charleston is located about 15 minutes North of downtown Charleston. The Charleston International Airport, Greyhound Bus Station and Amtrak Train Station are all located in North Charleston.
- The Islands - The Islands include Sullivan's Island, Isle of Palms, Folly Island, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, James Island and Johns Island.
- Downtown Charleston - The Downtown Charleston Peninsula is about 17 square miles and home to antebellum mansions, museums, restaurants, shopping and quaint b&bs.
Below you will find some useful Charleston SC maps that will help you navigate your way around this majestic city. Whether you are searching for nearby plantations, trying to locate public parking garages, or trying to locate the nearest public restroom, you will find the maps here.
Charleston SC Maps of the Area
- The Charleston Area Map gives an overview of the greater Charleston South Carolina area including the airport, nearby attractions, islands, beaches, and plantations.
- The Peninsula Map is very useful because it focuses on the historic district, and highlights plenty of helpful information including public parking garages and the routes for the free downtown area shuttle(DASH).
- One of the most important maps is the Public Restrooms Map. Not all public restrooms in the downtown area are visibly marked or easy to find so this map will help you locate them
Charleston Points of Interest Maps
- The Attractions map highlights the fun and exciting things you can see and do in Charleston including museums, plantations, and historic homes.
- The beaches map will help you find all the nearby beaches including Folly Beach and Isle of Palms.
- The park's map will help you locate all the nearby parks including the famous Waterfront Park and the bustling Marion Square Park.
- This map will help you find all the historic churches in downtown Charleston including The Circular Congregational Church and The Unitarian Church.
- The Shopping map highlights the different shopping districts in downtown Charleston, and the Art Galleries map shows all the local art galleries in Charleston.
Maps of Places to Stay in Charleston
Charleston Restaurants Map
Charleston Transportation Maps
- The DASH map highlights the routes of the Free Downtown Area Shuttle(DASH)
- The parking map highlights all of the parking garages in downtown Charleston.
Home > Historic Charleston SC > Charleston SC Maps
Back to the Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 visit-historic-charleston.com