Isle of Palms County Park
Isle of Palms County Park is located on one of the more upscale, family friendly, and non-commercialized beaches in the Charleston area. With over 600 feet of oceanfront, this county park is a great place to enjoy a day at the beach. The park has picnic tables and grills so beach goers can pack a picnic lunch or just grab a snack at the concession stand. The park also boasts boardwalks, sand volleyball, and a children’s playground. The park does not charge an admission fee but it does charge for parking. This is a very popular, so visitors need to arrive early in the summertime and especially on the weekends because parking is limited.
Isle of Palms County Park Photos
Isle of Palms County Park Hours and Admission
January - April: 10 am - Sunset
May - Labor Day 9 am - 8 pm
September - December: 10 am - Sunset
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
January and February - $5
March - $5 Monday - Friday and $10 Saturday and Sunday
May - Labor Day - $10 Monday - Friday and $15 Saturday and Sunday
September - $10
October - $5 Monday - Friday and $10 Saturday and Sunday
November and December $5
Isle of Palms County Park Address and Map
Features and Amenities of Isle of Palms
- Dressing Areas
- Outdoor Showers
- Lifeguards (Seasonal)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Picnic Area
- Snack Bar (Seasonal)
- Beach Chair and Umbrella Rental (Seasonal)
The Isle of Palms County Park
Rules and Regulations
- No alcohol permitted.
- Parents should remain with children at all times.
- Boats, surfboards, and motorized watercraft are not permitted in the designated swimming area.
- Walk your bicycles on on boardwalks and ramps.
- Dogs on the beach must be leashed.
- Fishing is not allowed in designated swimming areas.
- Use designated crossovers.
- Fires allowed only in cooking grills.
- Removal or disturbance of natural resources or wildlife is prohibited.
- Firearms and Fireworks are prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed within the playground area.
Hotels Near The Isle of Palms County Park
Find top-rated hotels at the lowest prices on TripAdvisor. Check rates now!
More things to do in Charleston
Home > Things to do in Charleston SC > Parks in Charleston SC > Isle of Palms County Park
Back to the Top
Copyright © 2009-2021 visit-historic-charleston.com